Project Description

Do you know that Americans waste 133 billion lbs? of food? That has a retail value of over $161 billion! Over 40% of food waste comes from our own refrigerator and the other 60% gets lost between the fields and our plates.

Hear from Dr. Lisa Johnson – her knowledge of food hierarchy is astounding! Phil, Gerry, and Lisa delve into her most recent publication, “Farmer harvest decisions and vegetable loss in primary production” and so much more.

To learn more about her – visit lisakjohnson.com

DO BETTER – it’s the right thing to do!